Municipal waste water treatment plants
Mechanical-biological waste water treatment plants are designed with strong emphasis on a very low maintenance demand and easy installation. The technology is installed in monolithic strong PE tanks resistant against underground water. The units can be easily inbuilt in areas with a traffic load of up to load class D. The compact size enables transport of the unit up to 200 PE using one truck.
SBR technology with big buffer capacity and low loaded activation make the units very resistant to overloading and helps reach perfect treatment efficiency. The control unit with microprocessor switch automatically between several operations modes according to the real hydraulic load this helps to reach the best energy effectiveness.
Designed in accordance with European standards.
- Technological objects – designed for installation of control panel, blower and air manifold. According to a size of the waste water treatment plants it can be a lightweight prefabricated buildings up to brick and insulated building with all necessary equipment such as toilet and bath for plant operators.
- Gateway - report fault conditions on a mobile phone, most often in the form of sms or ringing.
- The third stage of treatment - in cases of increased demand for the treatment efficiency.
- Removing of phosphorus - dosing of coagulant creates flakes of phosphorus compounds that are removed together with the surplus sludge. The system includes a cabinet with the control unit, dosing pump and storage tank for coagulant.
Easy manipulation and transport
- Low weight units
- Unit up to 200 PE fits on one truck
Easy installation – strong monolithic PE tanks
- Easy to reach load class B or D
- Resistant against underground water
- Deep installation
- Installation on a slope
Very stable system with big volumes of technological stages
- Big capacity of buffer tank - overload protected
- Low loaded activation sludge - high treatment efficiency
- Large capacity of storage tank – long desludging period
- Low demand for maintenance
- High effectiveness of electric power
- Purchase cost
- Installation costs
- Automation – low labour requirement
- Operation costs – extended interval of desludging
- High quality of electric components – no failures and exchanging of components
Fits for season applications
- Where big differences between loading in full season and out of season occur (resort hotels)