Municipal waste water treatment plants
Mechanical-biological waste water treatment plants are designed in accordance with European standards this helps to achieve a high reliability of the treatment process in conjunction with a low requirement of maintenance and service.
CFR technology with low loaded activated sludge is as standard and equipped with an automatic discharging of surplus sludge and the removal of floating sludge from the water level in the final sedimentation tank includes an alarm for a high level in the mechanical pre-treatment chamber, which easily warns the operator of a breakdown of the pump, blower or a hydraulic overload.
With reinforced concrete tank the installation is always very simple and fast and without additional concrete works even in locations with a high level of underground water or traffic load (Class D).
- Technological objectives – designed for the installation of control panel, blower and air manifold. According to the size of the waste water treatment plants can be from lightweight prefabricated buildings up to brick and insulated buildings with all necessary facilities such as toilets and baths for plant operators.
- Gateway - report fault conditions to a mobile phone, most often in the form of a text message or a direct call.
- The third stage of treatment - in cases of increased demand for treatment efficiency.
- Removing of phosphorus - dosing of coagulant creates flakes of phosphorus compounds that are removed together with the surplus sludge. The system includes a cabinet with a control unit, dosing pump and storage tank for coagulant.
Easy installation with no additional concrete works
- Roadworthy access cover load class B or D
- Applications with underground water
- Deep installation
- Installation on the slope
Very stable system with big volumes of technological stages
- Big capacity of buffer tank - overload protected
- Low loaded activation sludge - high treatment efficiency
- Big capacity of storage tank – long desludging period
- Purchase cost
- Installation costs
- Automation – low demand for human works
- Operation costs – extended interval of desludging
- High quality of electric components – no failures and exchanging of the components
- Low power consumption
Buffer tank can be used as a power-lift station
Fits for season applications
- Where big differences between loading in full season and out of season occur (resort hotels).